Memoirs of a Crossdresser M2f story ππ
Memoirs of a Crossdresser M2f story ππ
I'm not sure when i began to Crossdressing. My first remembrance was around the age of seven When i was Crossdressing. Sarah, my 9-year-old sister, and I used to play together when we had nothing better to do.
Even back then, we got along great. The typical board games that youngsters play, occasionally toys or doll play that grew into tea parties, and then into Crossdress in tea parties. She was always the "mama," and depending on what she wore, I was either the "papa" or the "son." That eventually became tedious...too much like reality... So, for a change of pace, we tried a "ladies" party, with me as the other lady.
I didn't mind. It was completely innocuous and a lot of fun. To begin, I used some of my mother's old gowns and jewelry, then added other items for realism such as scarves, shoes, and hose. Sarah thought it would be a tremendous challenge to turn me into a "proper lady," and I didn't mind one bit because I liked the gorgeous clothes females wore and had wished for an opportunity to try them on. I recall the first time mother put on a girdle with garters, bra, and stockings for me. I had an emotion that I cannot describe! A long, silky slip with string straps persuaded me that this was for ME...It was fantastic! It seemed like a lengthy gown on my petite frame. I desired more.
This became my favorite activity and lasted a long time. I'd beg to be dressed if she hadn't suggested it. We outgrown the tea parties and Sarah turned me into her personal "Barbie Doll," having me model her outfits in various combinations, from lingerie to shoes. I happily agreed to her doing it because I enjoyed it, she enjoyed dressing me, and as a side bonus, I was learning how to correctly pick and apply girl's clothes and makeup, which I had acquired a keen interest in. Sarah, in turn, instructed me in female manner.
Mom saw us at "play" all the time and didn't seem to object; as long as I didn't complain, it didn't matter to her. Complain? I would have urged you to do it! It also kept us engaged and kept us from disturbing her.
When Sarah, now a teenager, asked her mother whether she could go to the movies with her friends one Saturday afternoon, she was told, "Yes, if you bring your brother." I don't want to leave him at home by himself."
"But, Mom, I'll be there with my girlfriends...he'll be the only boy." That will irritate them. If he needs to accompany them, they'll depart without me," Sarah grumbled.
"I don't care, Sarah...you'll have to figure it out on your own."
Mom saw us at "play" all the time and didn't seem to object; as long as I didn't complain, it didn't matter to her. Complain? I would have urged you to do it! It also kept us engaged and kept us from disturbing her.
When Sarah, now a teenager, asked her mother whether she could go to the movies with her friends one Saturday afternoon, she was told, "Yes, if you bring your brother." I don't want to leave him at home by himself."
"But, Mom, I'll be there with my girlfriends...he'll be the only boy." That will irritate them. If he needs to accompany them, they'll depart without me," Sarah grumbled.
"I don't care, Sarah...you'll have to figure it out on your own."
You can easily pass for a real girl. Are you willing to give it a shot? "Please?" she pleaded.
She was keen to spend time with her buddies. I consented because I enjoyed wearing her clothes and had grown quite comfortable in them. So she told her mother about her plan and requested for her mother's assistance.
"Well, I've seen you two playing as girls a lot, and I've seen you, Alan, completely dressed in Sarah's clothes, and they fit you perfectly." You're also rather attractive. Are you sure you want to do this for your sister? I know she's dying to see the movie with her buddies."
"Sure, mom," I replied, "it could be fun."
Post a Comment